Wednesday, December 10, 2008


On claytoncubitt.com there is an article, which talks about how the wealthy should contribute to helping the poor. More specifically by taking on higher taxes for there properties. I know there are a lot of rich people who disagree with this logic because it is there money. In a way I do not blame them but I feel they can afford to take the cut. The money that they would end up being taxed they probably would never notice it coming out of their salary. There are more people struggling to survive and make it in the economy than there are people that are doing good financially. I feel that some of the people are just rich greedy people. If I were rich I would never mind being charged a little more taxes because I probably would not notice that money is gone especially if I knew my money would be helping the less fortunate In the long run. Like it said in the article there are people struggling to buy food. Keep a place to live. And keep cars. If I were rich I would contribute all the time especially when taking on higher taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment