Wednesday, December 10, 2008

gun control



The right to bear arms I feel is an important part of the constitution. If puts no limits whether male or female. On BBC news there is an article named ‘Annie, get your gun’. It is about a lady and how she used to be terrified of guns she is now holding classes to help teach other females to shoot a gun. I strongly believe in the right to bear arms. I do not think it is right to walk around with an illegal gun and I feel more people should be educated on using a gun. A gun is used for hunting or protection. The article says that it is not the gun but it is the person using the gun who kills. That statement is very true and I believe if you intend to hurt someone than a gun will be used inappropriately. I agree with what she is doing with her knowledge on how to use a gun. I believe if there were more people doing the same I believe the murder rate in certain states would drop. Not only females but also men and woman should be informed. I also feel that there should be a stricter enforcement on how easy it is to get a gun. People should really have to prove how they can function well enough to carry a gun. I just believe that gun control should be better enforced and that guns should not be banned completely. It would be unfair and a complete violation of our rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment