Wednesday, December 10, 2008

If i were a super hero

Just like others as a child I had many TV shows and super heroes I would imitate. My favorites where the Ninja Turtles, X-men and Batman. The only problem is they obviously did not really have superpowers. The positive to them was that they were very stealthy. The way they moved in silence and were never seen until they needed to be amazed me as a child. Ultimately in the end, I think I would want to disappear whenever I pleased, sort of like Night crawler or Holloman. My superpower of choice is invisibility.
The first time I remember seeing an invisible superhero was Wonder woman. She had the invisible airplane and the lasso of truth. As a little boy I liked the super power but did not like her because she was a girl. Then the X-men series came out and they had Night crawler. Aside from gambit he was one of my favorite X-Men characters. He was rarely seen and could never be touched. I remember running around the house silently pretending I could not be seen. Now that I am older I would use the power to have fun and ultimately benefit from. The power of invisibility could be used in so many ways, but I am a simple person and it doesn’t take much to please me. If I woke up one morning and had the power of invisibility I would start by bothering the people in my house. I would make them think they were going crazy by rearranging things in there face and make noises just to scare them. I would open and close door and do little things like flushing the toilets and cutting the TVs on ad off. I would not tell them about my power and would just continue to scare them, especially when they get on my nerves. Then I would tell my girlfriend and friends by showing them what I could do. While at work I would do basically the same thing as I would at home. I would eaves drop on my fellow workers and managers to see what they really think about me. I would bother the managers I the office, I would clock myself in and out to give myself more hours while I am not working. I would bother all of the customers and make them think they where going crazy. Then I would get a couple friends together and go out and have fun messing with people while invisible. Then we would go to all the clubs we cant get into now. I would just hop in the line and walk right in, then let them in through a back door if the club has one.
After I finished having a little bit of fun I would go back home to Philadelphia and show my aunt and some of my family there. Then I would have fun there by bothering people round there. Then I would go to a doctor to see if I had any serious medical issues. If everything was clear then I would go to the media to get some recognition. I am quite sure I could make money off of the fact that I could make myself disappear. I don’t like being in the limelight but I would market myself to different companies to maybe shoot commercials or something to that effect. Then I would make enough money to carry out my personal goals in life and start my graphic designing company and sneaker line.
Ultimately in the end I would use the power to my advantage in any way possible. There are probably plenty of other things I would think of doing if I actually had the power. In the end, I think it would be real cool to have the ability to turn invisible.

No comments:

Post a Comment